Terms & Conditons
Booking : Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings are accepted on condition that reasonable care is taken of the property and contents. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition and all damages and breakages are the guests responsibility. Please let our housekeeper know as soon as any significant damage occurs (the odd broken glass doesn’t count)
2. A non refundable deposit of £50.00 is payable on booking, and this deposit must be received within 7 days of making your reservation. The balance is due 28 days prior to the first day of the holiday. These fees are requested via bank transfer. Both the deposit and final invoice are due upon request by us. When a booking is made less than 4 weeks before arrival, the full cost of the holiday is payable immediately. We will ask for a cheque for the security damage deposit fee of £200 to be posted upon request by us. This will be held until two weeks after your stay, and returned as long as no significant damage has occurred. NB We cannot allow access to the cottage until the damage deposit is received. If the damage deposit is not received two weeks before booking, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and will offer you a refund, minus the deposit moneys. We will also retain the damage deposit if any fires other than the bbq are lit outside the house. We charge a booking fee of £25 for overseas bookings.
3. 7 night bookings are from Friday to Friday, and start from 2pm on arrival day, and end at 10 am on departure day. 4 night midweek breaks are from Monday from 2pm, to departure 10am Friday. 3 night weekend breaks are from Friday from 2pm, to departure 10am Monday. Bed linen and towels are included. Please bring your own Beach Towels. Please bring your own sheets and towels if you have had/are using fake tan. Also, please do not use hair dye in the shower. We cannot get the stains out from any of these products! We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs for replacing laundry, shower trays etc if these are damaged by the above products.
4. The cottage is for a maximum of four persons plus one child under two years/in a travel cot. Unaccompanied teenagers are not allowed at the property.
5. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused, which may be sustained during the holiday to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the any member of the party.
6. The house is a no smoking area.
7. No pets allowed due to us having a pet on site.
8. Cancellation: If you cancel a confirmed booking, once the initial deposit is paid, we will endeavor to re-let the Cottage. If the property is re-let, we will refund any monies paid by you, less a £40 cancellation charge per week booked. If we are unable to re-let the property, you will be liable for the balance of the rent (if not paid) and there shall be no obligation on our part to repay or forgo any rent paid, or unpaid.
9. You will permit the owner, with or without workmen or other, at agreed times to enter, inspect, and if absolutely necessary, carry out repairs to the property.
10. You must not assign or part with possession of the property, part of it or anything contained in it. Nor must you use the property for other than holiday accommodation.
11. In the event of the Cottage being rendered uninhabitable by circumstances beyond our control, a full refund of all monies paid will be made. No further obligation or liability for any losses or expenses arising from such circumstances is accepted.
12. All descriptions, advertisements and representations are made in good faith.
13. When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.